The professional hospitality and restaurant management certificate could be the bridge you need to move from your dream, to have your own food and beverage (F&B) outlet.
Business Village building, the second floor. Block (b), the conference Center. Deira
A comprehensive 24 sessions programmed that will cover all the critical points needed to establish your own café or small restaurant, including:
• Understanding the Service Industry.
• Planning and Developing a Restaurant Concept.
• Understanding Profit and Loss.
• Hospitality Finance.
• The Food Menu Branding - As a Business Tool.
• Staff Planning and Scheduling.
• Customer Service for Restaurants.
• Developing a Restaurant Business Plan.